Balanced Body® Movement Principles™
Feb. 28. – March 1. 2020 (€ 460,- plus € 60,- for manual and videos)
Movement is critical in everything we do – gain a foundational understanding of the body in motion, and how to use it in improving your clients’ every day lives!
Learn how to recognize, improve and teach fundamental movement patterns with the Movement Principles, the foundation of the Balanced Body instructor training system. This course is designed for both new and experienced instructors to refine their understanding of the body in motion. Movement Principles is the prerequisite for the Balanced Body Pilates program and the heart of the Balanced Body Movement Specialist Certification. Take it to become a truly transformative instructor.
Movement Principles (16 hours)
- Prerequisite for all Pilates course work (since 1/1/2019).
- Foundation course for the Balanced Body® Movement Specialist Certification.
The Movement Principles provides a solid foundation for training in any environment, with any equipment. You will come away with a complete tool box for effectively training clients to recover from injuries, improve their general fitness and enhance their performance.
The movement principles course includes five sections:
- Whole Body Movement
- Trunk Integration
- Lower Body Training
- Upper Body Training
- Mobility and Restoration
The focus on practical understanding of common movement patterns prepares instructors to be excellent at problem solving, goal setting and learning new exercise techniques with ease.
- General discussion and overview of anatomy including bones and joints in specific relationship to movement
- Exercise instruction in foundational exercises which apply to any movement and fitness setting
- A detailed, full color manual with 5 accompanying DVDs and streaming video to enhance your learning experience*
- Cueing, coaching and teaching tips